I want to let everyone know that the banners for the next Writing Challenge will be revealed on September 15, 2014. The deadline for the submission of the stories will be September 29, 2014 at 11:59 pm.
In my opinion our beloved Viking got the short end of things this last season so, I have spotlighted him and all three banners will have Eric in them, it will be up to you, the author, if Sookie is in them as well.
here is a reminder of how it will all work
1. I will post a “challenge banner.”
2. If you find yourself inspired, then write a story! First time authors are most welcome and encouraged. It’s as simple as that! Your story can be set within the “universe” depicted in the banner—or it could be a crossover.
3. Stories can be canon, A/U, all human, etc.
3. The story should be a one-shot (but you can certainly extend it later). There are no limitations upon length, though it should have a minimum of 500 words.
4. While you don’t have to use beta, be sure to submit carefully edited work. If you do use a Beta please include their name when you submit your story.
5. Submit your stories to me via email before Sept 29 at 11:59 p.m.
6. After the winners are announced, the authors are encouraged to post their stories to their sites.
1. This will be an anonymous public vote. So the author names and story titles will be hidden until the winners are announced.
2. Voting will begin on Oct 1 at 12:00 a.m. and will last until Oct 8 at 11:59 p.m.
3. Winners will be announced Oct 10th.
The winner for each banner will win that banner and there will be goodies for all that enter.